Sunday, March 13, 2011

Carrot Cake



Hi everyone! I just one to share with you, some of my family favorite cake, it is easy to prepare, and delicious. Some children they don't like to eat a cake with nuts, so I decided not to add nuts on it if my nieces, and nephew are my guest, but my husband he loves to eat this type of cake that I always bake this is enough for two baking pan so what I did, I split half of the batter with nuts on the top on it, and the other half with out nuts so everybody can enjoy eating in one bake time.

Ingredients:

2 cups sugar

3 cups all - purpose flour

1 teaspoon baking soda

1/4 teaspoon salt

2 teaspoon cinnamon

3 larges eggs

1 cup oil

1/2 fresh milk or pineapple juice

2 cups grated carrots

1 cups mix dried nuts (almonds, walnuts, pistachio) chopped.

Procedure:

Prepare the big bowl and add the dried Ingredients such as flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Mix with spatula together.

Make like a well in the middle, add the eggs, oil, vanilla, milk or juice, and Mix well.

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit then add the carrots, and mix together.

Pour into baking pans, and spread the nuts on the top on it,

Bake for 45 to 60 minutes, or until cooked, or insert a toothpick into the center of the cake till comes out clean.

Take it out to cool and ready to eat...

enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment